Tuesday Love Presents: SelloTapes’ Jazz Dancing Part One
1. Donald Byrd – Cresto Redentor
2. McCoy Tyner – For Tommorow
3. Unknown -
4. Toshio Matsuura Edit
5. Cesaria Evora – Angola (Get Down Dub By PepeBradock)
6. Trus’Me – Sweet Mother
7. Roy Ayers – Touch Of Class (Matthew Hebert – A Touch Of Ass Edit)
8. Alex Malheiros & Banda Utopia - The Wave
9. Alex Malheiros & Banda Utopia - The Wave (The Plan Mix)
10. Alex Malheiros & Banda Utopia – Uno Esta Ft. Sabrina Malheiros
11. PPP – No Worries Ft. Steve Spacek
12. Daedelus – Tailor Made (Floating Points Remix)
13. James Blake – Limit To Your Love
14. Herbie Tsoaeli – Hamba No Malume
Tues.day - The day of the week before Wednesday and following Monday.
Love - is a virtue representing all of human kindness, compassion, and affection.
You are a Butterfly
Like butterflies, we are all in various stages of personal growth and spiritual metamorphosis. In the butterfly’s larval stage, it’s a caterpillar. The caterpillar has to shed its skin several times in order to accommodate its expanding body. It knows exactly where it is while it’s preparing itself and getting stronger for its final transformation. It goes into its chrysalis, into solitude, into the dark, and completely reassembles its cells to make itself into a new butterfly. Shortly before the butterfly emerges from its chrysalis, the chrysalis becomes transparent and reveals the butterfly inside. To prepare for takeoff, the insect’s swollen body pumps fluids into its tiny, shriveled-up wings. This fluid, which comes from a reservoir contained in its abdomen, sustains the butterfly and allows it to expand its wings and fly.
If we were butterflies, what would happen to us if our chrysalis cracked open early and we had to emerge before we were ready? Could we eat what was in front of us? Would we fly any faster, any longer, any higher? I like to think that we develop strength and spiritual vitality when we crawl out on our own. Without this work, we would die. We really can’t choose not to emerge. That’s the natural way of things. Like the butterfly, we must pay attention to what is presented to us and integrate the inner world of awareness and the outer world of experience so these worlds inform one another. This is how we develop authenticity.